Use our checklist to help you prepare your home for VirtualMax scanning.
- Turn on all lights in the house and replace any burnt out light bulbs.
- Open all curtains and blinds.
- Vacuum, clean, and mop all floors.
- De-clutter all workspaces, shelves, tables, floors etc.
- Remove or tidy all toys.
- Hide remotes, magazines, newspapers etc. from living areas.
- Hide all power cables from view.
- Remove personal photos and items.
- Arrange furniture to make rooms look as open and spacious as possible.
- Tidy and arrange all pillows, throws, etc. and make all beds.
- Clean all kitchen counters and appliances.
- Remove magnets, photos, etc. from the fridge.
- Remove tea towels from view.
- Remove or hide garbage cans, recycling bins etc.
- Remove dishes etc. from the kitchen sink.
- Remove appliances and clutter from kitchen counters.
- Clear bathroom counters and surfaces
- Close all toilet seats.
- Clean all surfaces
- Remove any out of place linens etc.